Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It was a very merry Christmas


Santa was good to everyone...


Except for Riley, because well...she's naughty.


Don't believe me, here's some proof.


Grace got her ruby red Dorothy shoes and Jasmine Barbie, along with a few unexpected surprises.


I got a lot of great gifts some sweet, some practical, some sure to inspire creativity but the best gift of all came from my husband when, after having a few days off of work, he announced I deserved a raise for being a stay at home mom. Why? Well, perhaps it's because things like this don't happen on my watch.


Regardless the reason, I'll remain flattered at the compliment that I am doing a good job running our household.

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year.


I can't wait to see what everyone creates, designs and crafts in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...